Adult Basic Education
Adult Basic Education/GED Test Prep
Southeastern Illinois College is offering GED Test Prep for the 2018-2019 school year free of charge for all interested students. The test prep sessions will be held for three consecutive days the week before a scheduled GED test date. These session will be free and registration will be done on the first day of class.
GED TEST PREP SESSION – SPRING 2019
Join us for these FREE test-prep classes, right before your testing dates.
Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from January 8, 2019 - March 7, 2019
Location: Room A221
Time: 9am - 12noon
Questions? Call 252-5400 ext 2300
- GED testing is held in room A-144a on the Harrisburg campus.
- Register online at ged.com
- Testing fee is $30 per module ($120 total)
- Fees may be paid online by debit, credit card or voucher purchased from the Regional Office of Education.
- Testing fees do not include the cost of the Illinois High School Equivalence Certificate ($10)/ Official Transcript ($3).
- Testers under 18 must provide a withdrawal letter e-mailed to ICB at GEDtestingIL@iccb.org from the last high school attended or faxed to 217-558-6700.
For additional information call 618-252-5400 Ext. 2383.
|Aug 7||Oct 30|
|Aug 21||Nov 6|
|Sept 4||Nov 20|
|Sept 18||Dec 4|
|Oct 9||Dec 18|
|Jan 16||May 8|
|Jan 25||May 14|
|Feb 8||May 29|
|Feb 15||Jun 5|
|Feb 27||Jun 19|
|Mar 8||Jul 2|
|Mar 20||Jul 31|
|Mar 28||Aug 7|
|Apr 5||Aug 20|
|Apr 17||Aug 27|
For registration and payment: GED.com