Falcon Salon and Day Spa
For appointments, please call: 252-5400 ext 2213.
ALL work done exclusively by student stylists.
A visit to the Falcon Salon & Day Spa should be relaxing and rejuvenating. These guidelines will answer questions you may have about your experience. Each spa experience is unique to you. You should always call ahead if you are unsure about any of our services.
- We ask that you silence your cell phone during your spa services
- We accept all major credit cards except Discover card.
- Students may receive tips for good service, however tips cannot be put on a credit card.
- To ensure you get the time that is best suited for you, it is best to schedule an appointment.
- We want you to thoroughly enjoy your service, please communicate with your student; skin therapist, nail technician or stylist about the amount of pressure during your massage, room temperature or any other concerns during your service.
- First time clients please allow 15 minutes at the beginning of your service for your consultation with your student skin therapist, nail technician or stylist.
- A gown is provided for our clients, if you choose to wear a tank or tube top during your skin care service you may do so.
- There are no cash refunds on services
- Appointments will not be held if you are late
- All skin care services come with a complimentary shampoo and blow dry from our student stylist in the Cosmetology department upon request.
- The Falcon Salon and Day Spa is always closed during the week of finals, hours are subject to change according to the college instructional calendar.
- Disposable under garments are provided for air brush tanning services, under garments are optional if you prefer no tan lines. If you choose you may bring your own under garments (ex. swim suit)
- Hair should be at least a ½ inch long for best results from the hair removal services
- If you have pacemakers, heart problems, high blood pressure or are pregnant, suffer from epilepsy, lupus, or have metal implants some of our advanced skin care services cannot be performed due to health complications. Consult with your student skin therapist on any questions about the advanced techniques.
- When receiving a pedicure, we suggest you bring flip flops to allow polish to dry thoroughly
- When receiving a manicure, we suggest paying before your service
- Chemical Services should arrive no later than 1:30 on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon, and no later 9:30 a.m. on Thursday and Friday mornings.
- For your safety and ours please do not shave your legs 24 hours prior to a pedicure.