Office of Institutional Research
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to provide research, data and analysis in support of institutional effectiveness and the overall College Mission.
General functions of the mission:
- Work collaboratively with administrators and faculty in identifying data needs.
- Investigate factors related to student success using a methodological framework.
- Oversee data requests from external agencies with the support of the Information Technology department.
Institutional Research Services:
- Oversee and respond to all internal and external research requests.
- Identify data needs for annual performance objectives and program reviews.
- Designing survey instruments for data collection.
- Providing data for research projects and grants.
All external data or research requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org