e-Tutoring services are available FREE to all currently enrolled SIC students during the Fall and Spring semesters.
Online students as well as traditional college students can take advantage of this online tutoring service, which is available 7 days a week.
Students can participate in these online tutoring sessions from home or anywhere else they have a computer and an Internet connection.
To log into e-Tutoring, click here: e-tutoring.org
- Your Username is your SIC Student ID number.
- Your initial password is the last 6 digits of your SS number.
- Please change your password the first time you login so that it matches your online class, Falcon Mail, and MySIC passwords. It's much easier to remember one password!
Online tutoring is available in the following subject areas:
- Writing (for any course or subject)
- Math (from developmental math through Calculus II)
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Information Literacy & Research Methods
- Nursing Subjects:
Dosages and Calculations (Nursing Math)
Fluids and Electrolytes
The Nursing Process
Types of e-Tutoring
- The Online Writing Lab allows students to submit a draft of a paper to a tutor, ask for specific feedback, and receive a tutor's response within 24-48 hours (depending upon current demand).
- Live Tutoring via eChat allows students to meet with a tutor in one-on-one tutoring sessions via a fully interactive, virtual environment. Live sessions are offered for Accounting, Math, Calculus, Statistics, Information Literacy & Research Methods, Biology, Anatomy & Physiology, and Chemistry.
- eQuestions allow students to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours. eQuestions may be submitted for any of the subject areas covered.
Please note: If you choose eChat, colored tutor icons will show which tutors are online. Click on the icon you wish to "chat" with. Note that your browser must be set to allow pop-ups in order for eChat to work.
If a tutor isn't available for eChat, you can leave the tutors an eQuestion.
The weekly tutor schedules are available in the lower right hand side of the welcome page.
For log in assistance, please contact your campus eTutoring coordinator:
Karla Lewis email@example.com 618-252-5400, ext. 2265
If you need technical assistance, follow this link: https://www.etutoring.org/support/
We look forward to working with you and hope you will take advantage of the online tutoring resources offered by e-Tutoring throughout your time at Southeastern!
Do you feel that Online Tutoring is not right for you??
To arrange face-to-face tutoring sessions, contact the Student Success Center on campus in Room A145
or Call: 618.252.5400, ext. 2383