Campus/ Community Electronics Recycling Event (9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.) Export
2/13/2013 9:00 am
On Wednesday, February 13, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Southeastern Illinois College will host a campus and community-wide electronics recycling event.
Unloading will take place on the lower level of the North C Parking Lot. Please enter the campus from the north off Muddy Road.
The following list of materials will be accepted:
- CRT monitors, LCD displays, computers, printers, fax machines
- Laptops, Cell Phones, PDAs
- Cables, printed circuit boards, connectors, electrical equipment
- IT equipment including hubs, switches, servers, routers, racks etc….
- Telecommunication Equipment
- Laboratory test equipment
- Television Production Equipment
- Medical Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
- Audio Video Equipment
- Consumer Electronics including DVD Players, Stereos, Radios, Calculators, Turntables,
- Satellite TV Equipment, Speakers, VCRs
- UPS (uninterruptible power supplies) equipment
- Most everything with a cord – except unacceptable items mentioned below
A list of what can be accepted also is available by going to the following website: http://www.candielectronics.com/accepted_materials.html
Items that will not be accepted include the following:
- Office Copiers
- Microwave Ovens
- Florescent Light Bulbs
- Lead acid Batteries with the exception of UPS Batteries
- Other loose batteries (we do take the batteries within the electronics)
- White goods including refrigerators, stoves, vacuum cleaners, dehumidifiers etc..
- Loose plastic
- Aluminum cans
- Scrap Steel
For additional information, please contact Greg McCulloch firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-252-5400, ext. 2520.
C Parking Lot