Request an Official Transcript (PDF)

An unofficial transcript can be obtained in MySIC.

A transcript of the student's official educational record at Southeastern Illinois College is issued, sent or released by the Enrollment Services Office ONLY upon receipt of a WRITTEN REQUEST FROM THE STUDENT.  A written request with the student's signature must be submitted at least two business days before the transcript is needed.  Requests are processed in the order received.  If there is a high volume of requests submitted at any given time, it may take longer.  This usually occurs at the end or beginning of a semester.

Students may submit transcript requests by mail, by fax (618-252-3062), or in person.  A transcript request should include:

  • the student's name (including maiden name and any other previous names),
  • current address,
  • student ID number (if known),
  • date of birth,
  • email address (if the receiving institution is a member of eScrip-Safe, the transcript will be sent electronically; the student will be notified via email when the transcript is sent and when it is opened by the receiving institution),
  • dates of attendance,
  • address to which the transcript should be sent,
  • signature and date

There is a $5.00 charge for each official transcript, payable by cash, check, money order or credit card.  Please include the credit card number and expiration date if faxing a request.  For card verification, a correct address is required, as well as the three digit verification number on the back of the card.  This can be found on the signature line to the far right.  All credit card information is shred after the payment has been accepted.

Southeastern Illinois College reserves the right to withhold transcripts from students who are in debt to the institution.  Students may discuss the resolution of their indebtedness with the Business Office.

Transcripts issued directly to students will have a watermark with "Unofficial Transcript" on the face of the transcript.  Student copies are free.  Students should be advised that most colleges and universities accept only transcripts mailed to the receiving institution by the college issuing the transcripts.