Adult Basic Education
Adult Basic Education/GED Test Prep
Southeastern Illinois College is offering GED Test Prep for the 2019-2020 school year free of charge for all interested students. The test prep sessions will be held for three consecutive days the week before a scheduled GED test date. These sessions will be free, and registration will be done on the first day of class.
GED TEST PREP SESSION – SPRING 2020
Join us for these FREE test-prep classes, right before your testing dates.
Schedule: Monday and Wednesday - Starting 1/13/2020 through 2/26/2020
Location: Room A221
Time: 3:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Questions? Call 252-5400 ext 2300
- GED testing is held in room A-144a on the Harrisburg campus.
- Register online at ged.com
- Testing fee is $30 per module ($120 total)
- Fees may be paid online by debit, credit card or voucher purchased from the Regional Office of Education.
- Testing fees do not include the cost of the Illinois High School Equivalence Certificate ($10)/ Official Transcript ($3).
- Testers under 18 must provide a withdrawal letter e-mailed to ICCB at GEDtestingIL@iccb.org from the last high school attended or faxed to 217-558-6700.
For additional information call 618-252-5400 Ext. 2383.
|Jan 7||Mar 16|
|Jan 24||Apr 3|
|Feb 12||Apr 23|
|Feb 25||May 6|
For registration and payment: GED.com