Online Student Orientation
Do you need help learning to navigate your online class?
We're here to help!
All online and hybrid courses will be taught through Canvas.
If you have no past experience with Canvas, it is highly recommended that you attend one of the following one-hour sessions.
-- OR --
Go through each of the lessons and watch the videos included in the online version of our orientation (OSO).
See the "Online Student Orientation (OSO)" section below for details.
Spring 2022 Orientation Sessions will be held online, live, via Zoom at the links below:
Monday, June 6th
- 10:00 am - 11:00 pm - in Room A117 – or Click here to join this session via Zoom
- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm - in Room A117 – or Click here to join this session via Zoom
Tuesday, June 7th
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm -in Room A117 – or Click here to join this session via Zoom
** Please contact us at email@example.com if you require special arrangements.
Online Student Orientation (OSO)
All students in online and hybrid courses will have access to the online version of our Online Student Orientation.
OSO contains lessons with step-by-step directions as well as videos that walk you through the completion of all of the tasks associated with your online class.
The online course also provides a place to learn how to:
* Upload Assignments
* Take Quizzes
* Post to Discussion Forums
* Messaging your Instructors
* Getting the Help You Need
OSO is FREE, non-credit, and optional, so there is nothing to lose.
You will have access to your online and hybrid course(s) on: