Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness and Executive Dean of Administrative Services
This is a full-time administrative position that reports directly to the Dean of Institutional Effectiveness and the Dean of Administrative Services for assisting in the coordination and performance of the following activities and functions:
Specific duties include:
1. Assist with coordinating, collecting, and analyzing data for activities related to the SIC strategic plan, benchmarking metrics, diversity and inclusion metrics, and other initiatives, including program review and assessment, in collaboration with the president’s cabinet and other institutional research needs.
2. Assist with the design, collection, and analysis of data related to the college’s Office of Institutional Effectiveness requirements.
3. Assist with organizing and maintaining office files.
4. Assist with processing and submission of institutional, state, and federal reports.
5. Process routine correspondence with other institutions, colleges, universities, organizations, and state/federal entities.
6. Assist with risk management program and related activities.
7. Assist with the processing of asset disposal.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the college.
Associate Degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution. A minimum of two years of experience in an office setting with effective organizational and communication skills.
Health insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation days, sick days, and pension through SURS.
How to Apply
The position will remain open until filled. Send cover letter, resume, references, copies of transcripts, and completed SIC professional/faculty application to Human Resources Department, Southeastern Illinois College, 3575 College Road, Harrisburg, Illinois 62946. Application materials may also be submitted in person to Human Resources or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.