Full-time position responsible for assisting the Registrar in support of Enrollment Services. Essential duties include customer service, data entry and maintaining a system of admissions files.
- Responds to all admissions inquires (email, phone, fax, website, in-person) in a timely and friendly manner
- Processes all admissions applications in a timely manner
- Responds to applicants promptly with the status of their admissions process
- Oversees and ensures student records are complete for enrollment/registration
- Processes all in-coming transcripts from high schools, colleges, etc.
- Assists Enrollment Services team with answering common phone line, taking messages, answering questions and routing calls as appropriate.
- Enters test scores in computer as needed
- Notifies the Registrar of any problems related to student admissions
- Assists in the maintenance of all student permanent records
- Assists with the Registration window and helps process drops, adds, etc.
- Assists with the Switchboard, as assigned by Registrar
- Creates and maintains standard operational procedures and training manuals
- Produces enrollment and other reports as directed by Registrar
- Performs routine clerical tasks, including the operation of office equipment such as copy and fax machines;
- Maintains orderly filing system for admissions
- Works evening hours during peak registration periods and/or special events (including graduation), as assigned by Director of Enrollment Services
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Enrollment Services or designee
Associates degree required. Two years of work experience in an office setting is also preferred. Effective organizational and communication skills are required.
How to Apply
Application deadline is November 30; Position will remain open until filled. Send cover letter, resume, references, copies of transcripts and completed SIC staff application to: Human Resources Department, Southeastern Illinois College, 3575 College Road, Harrisburg, Illinois 62946.