Business Relations Specialist
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week with flexible work schedule
Job Duties will include but not limited to:
- Build relationships with businesses in Saline and surrounding counties to facilitate the hiring of people with disabilities. Meet face-to-face with employers to learn about employment needs.
- Provide employers and community information about the benefits of hiring people with disabilities and connect them with this talent pool.
- Secure and maintain supported employment in the community for adults with disabilities.
- Match job applicants to a specific job that fits their skills, preferences, and talents.
- Maintain compliance with Vocational Rehabilitation and the Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Provide training to teach individuals served vocational skills in a classroom setting.
- Assisting job candidates with mock interviews, developing resumes, and applying for positions in their communities.
Bachelor’s degree in business, rehabilitation, social work, psychology, or human service field. At least one year of work experience with individuals with disabilities. Must pass the health care worker Criminal Background Check and the Pre-employment Screening requirement of the Nurse AIDE Registry. Specialized training is provided for this position.
Health insurance, paid time off, retirement plan.
How to Apply
Please go to our website at www.colemantricounty.org and fill out an application, or pick up an application at our main office on 22 Veterans Drive, Harrisburg, IL.
All applicants shall be treated equally, without regard to their race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, religion, disability, genetic predisposition, sexual orientation (including gender-related identity), marital status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military services, arrest record, or other characteristics protected by law.