Call-In Support Tech with C.N.A.
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification/licensure
- Basic knowledge of & ability to relate to older adults.
- How to follow service care planning, including medical, intellectual & social needs of residents.
- Ability to assess and provide assistance, behavioral intervention, or cueing to residents.
- Written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform word processing & basic computer skills.
All information regarding qualifications and skills for our various career paths can be located at: www.fccinconline.org
How to Apply
Phone: 618-658-3079 ext 117