As a strategic partner, The Carlson Group incubates, builds and sustains smart custom programs that deliver value across consumer retail experiences.
Retail Environments, Custom Fixture Solutions, Shop-in-Shop, Graphics & Signage
Strategy, Retail Messaging, Design, Engineering, Prototyping, Program Planning, Global Manufacturing, Project Management, Testing, Program Evolution Planning, Program Services: Installations, Logistics, Warehousing, Inventory Management, Order Fulfillment, Disposal & Recycling.
Position Summary: Create Solidworks produced mechanical drawings in accordance with customer specifications, and direction from the engineering and project management teams.
- Knowledge of ANSI/ASME Y14.5 drafting standards
- Ability to follow instructions and work with others
- Good mathematical skills;
- Must be a self-starter
- Mechanical aptitude desirable
- Creates and modifies drawings per design specifications
- Performs routine dimensional calculations
- Maintains and creates spreadsheets and department/individual metrics
- Assists in file management and maintenance, file creation, and drawing organization
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Company revenue & profitability: Budgeted revenue & profitability goal.
- Performance appraisal: 2x yearly performance appraisal by DOP
- Standards: Maintaining & performing to TCG standards.
- Language Skills: Requires good oral and written communication
- Reasoning Ability: Able to identify problems and seek solutions from more experienced engineers.
This position is full time
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- No minimum experience is required (entry level) or 1 year desirable