Driver Merchandiser OFS Relief
ZIP CODE: 42001
Responsible for driving and delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts and for rotating and stocking product.
– Check accuracy and stability of the load.
– Deliver products to customers.
– Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
– Invoice and collect monies due.
– Pick up company property.
– Secure company assets.
– Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
– Settle all accounts daily.
-High School diploma or GED preferred.
– 1-3 years of general work experience required.
– 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
– Local delivery experience preferred.
– Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
– Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly.
– Familiarity with DOT regulations.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
– Valid Class A or B Driver’s License required.
– Driving record within MVR policy guidelines required.
– Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand,
How to Apply
JOB APPLY URL:
The Coca-Cola Company is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
The Coca-Cola Company encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.