Frac Operator – Illinois
Well Services, LLC is currently seeking Frac Hand Operators to join its Carmi, Illinois team. We are looking for hard working, career-oriented individuals interested in personal and professional growth and a family sustaining income.
• Applicants must have valid driver’s license and be capable of driving large vocational trucks.
• CDL endorsement(s) is not immediately required but will become mandatory.
• Year-round outdoor job in all conditions.
• Occasionally strenuous work requiring heavy lifting and carrying.
• Some mechanical aptitude will be helpful but not necessary.
• Good communication skills helpful.
• Respect for others and for equipment.
• $19/hour w/out CDL. $20/hour w/ CDL or once CDL obtained.
• Earned bonuses.
• Approximately 12+ paid holiday days per year.
• Two weeks paid vacation first year.
• 100% premium paid health insurance for employee, 50% for family. ($500 deductible (employee). $1,000 deductible family.)
• Dental insurance.
• Vision insurance.
• Life insurance.
• 3% automatic 401(k).
• Plenty of OT available at 1.5x.
• Weekends off.
• 1st Year Package worth $82,500 +/- in direct and indirect pay.
How to Apply
Kathy Hall, HR Manager — firstname.lastname@example.org — (606)949-1201