I & E Technician
Responsible for the repair and maintenance of the plant equipment, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Two years of experience in electrical or instrumentation maintenance and repair required.
- Journeyman license preferred.
- ISA certification preferred.
- Programmable logic controller / Distributed control system (PLC/DCS) troubleshooting/programming experience preferred.
Family-friendly benefits support work / life balance
Inclusive package offers a wide variety of choices and benefits
Complete health and wellness programs help keep employees healthy
Valero’s employees are the heart of its success, and there is a reason why the company is an employer of choice in the fuels manufacturing and marketing industry. It’s not just the excellent benefits package, or the opportunities for personal growth, it’s also the caring and committed culture of the organization that makes everyone feel like they’re truly part of a team.
How to Apply
Please apply online at www.valero.com
Valero is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status including sexual including sexual orientation, gender identity, Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and protected Veterans.