Illinois Tutoring Initiative â€“ Institutional Partner Office Coordinator
This is a full-time, state grant-funded administrative position working directly with secondary district partners to coordinate high-impact tutoring services for the assigned region of the state through the grant initiative. The Coordinator will provide direction, leadership, and system development for tutoring across up to 15 district partners. This position oversees the administration of the tutoring grant and is reflective of the assignment of essential functions.
This position may be performed remotely.
1. Master’s degree preferred; Bachelor’s degree required in education, social and/or human services, or related field.
2. A minimum of 3 years of P-12 teaching experience OR administrative experience.
3. Demonstrated experience in supervision of staff or project management.
4. Previous experience working on large-scale projects and/or grant-funded projects.
5. Excellent computer skills and ability to use Microsoft products with a high level of skill.
6. Excellent communication and organizational skills.
How to Apply
The position will remain open until filled. Send cover letter, resume, references, transcripts, and completed SIC staff application to: Human Resources Department, Southeastern Illinois College, 3575 College Road, Harrisburg, Illinois 62946.