Essential duties include: patrolling interiors and exteriors of campus structures; enforcing campus rules and regulations; monitoring campus electrical/mechanical systems; securing facilities; investigating reports of crimes and violations; assisting campus personnel, students and guests when needed. Some night, weekend and holiday work required. // Part-time nontenure-track positions.
- · Must be 21 years of age or older.
- · Valid Illinois driver’s license required.
- · High school education or equivalent.
- · Police, correctional or security experience preferred.
- · All candidates will be required to successfully pass a background screening process.
- · Salary $12 per hour.
- · Free tuition for employee after four semesters.
How to Apply