Supported Employment Job Coach (3 full-time and one part-time position available)
Work Hours: Day and/or early evening, some weekends may be required based on job site. Up to 40 hours a week based on assignment. Job Coach position allows for flexibility in assignments to match personal schedule with work schedule.
Job Duties will include but not limited to:
- Work with individuals with disabilities on the job site to help them learn their job, develop natural support, and meet the needs of the employer.
- Ensure individuals served understand all safety aspects and work site procedures for working conditions, equipment, and materials used in task completion.
- Assist with training and education of vocational subjects in classroom setting.
- Document on progress of employment performance and provide recommendations.
- Maintain compliance with Vocational Rehabilitation and the Department of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
Must have a minimum of a high school diploma/GED. Must pass the health care worker Criminal Background Check and the Pre-employment Screening requirement of the Nurse AIDE Registry. At least one year of work experience with individuals with disabilities is preferred. Specialized training is provided for this position.
Health insurance, paid time off, retirement plan.
How to Apply
Please go to our website at www.colemantricounty.org and fill out an application, or pick up an application at our main office on 22 Veterans Drive, Harrisburg, IL.
All applicants shall be treated equally, without regard to their race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, religion, disability, genetic predisposition, sexual orientation (including gender-related identity), marital status, military status, unfavorable discharge from military services, arrest record, or other characteristics protected by law.