White County CEO Facilitator
Part-time position with the White County CEO program, beginning in the fall of 2016. The CEO facilitator creates a learning environment for students to explore, discover and experience learning through real-life activities and experiences. The facilitator will model a passion for learning, connect with students and community, collaborate with the White County CEO Board, and provide guidance to high school students. This is a 9-month position, with some preparatory work required during summer months.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s in Education, Business, or related field preferred; Associate’s degree required
• Previous teaching and/or training experience
• Previous business experience and/or background with entrepreneurial or start-up business experience preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills using word processing, spreadsheet and database management software
• Must have a valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume with three references, and copies of transcripts to: Carmi Chamber of Commerce Office, 225 E Main Street, Carmi, IL 62821 ATTN White County CEO Program.
Deadline: March 5, 2016