Student Worker Account Setup
Student-workers should follow these steps to set up their accounts:
Preparation Steps (ideally steps 1 - 3 occur prior to your start date):
- Complete your paperwork with Financial Aid.
- Financial Aid will submit an account request on your behalf to IT.
- IT will email your supervisor network account information.
- Obtain your network account information from your supervisor.
Request your Jenzabar Account (if applicable):
Have your supervisor submit a support request describing your access needs, and start date, and schedule a time with IT to have your EX password set up.
Activate your login:
- Login into the campus computer you will be using with the network account information provided by your supervisor and reset your password (must be 15+ characters).
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete like normal to login.
- Type in the old/default password and press Enter. You will receive a message that you must change your password. Click OK.
- Enter a new 15-character or longer passphrase on the next two lines. Press Enter.
- If successful, you will see a message saying your password has been changed.
- If you have EX access, schedule a time to come to IT Office located in Building C Room 204 to set your 15+character EX password (recommend to be the same as the network password).
- Obtain a copier code from your supervisor.
- Submit a support request to setup a time with IT support staff to configure your network printers.
- IT will meet with you to set up printers (you must be present).