Scholarships & Grants
2024-2025 SIC Scholarship deadline is February 28, 2024.
New AND returning students should apply for scholarships each year!
Do NOT miss your chance to earn scholarship money that does not have to be paid back after graduation! SIC offers over $600,000 annually in academic, talent, and athletic scholarships. The SIC Foundation also provides tens of thousands of dollars in scholarships on behalf of generous donors to help students achieve their academic goals. Some of these gifts are quite significant, and students need only fill out one application to be considered for all 300+ awards!*
To apply for scholarships, applicants must:
- Complete the application.
- Complete a typed 750-1,000 word essay explaining your career goals, leadership experience, community involvement and need for the scholarship.
- Submit official high school or current college transcript.
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Diesel Technology
- Information Technology
- Practical Nursing
- Welding Technology
- Competitive Speech & Debate
* Additional information, such as portfolio or other documentation may be requested for performance scholarships. Please see the contact person listed on the performance scholarship page of the application. Performance scholarship deadline is February 28th, however, applications may be accepted until all scholarships are awarded.
- Student Ambassador
- Foundation Scholarships
Please mail your application and documents to the address below.
Attention: Financial Aid Office
Southeastern Illinois College
3575 College Road
Harrisburg, IL 62946
*Eligibility for some scholarships may require a particular field, activity, hometown or other specifications.