Student Success Center
TRiO Student Support Services
SIC Academic Advisors assist new and continuing students with general college information, vocational, career and transfer advisement and registration.
E Building Lower Level
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Call, stop by, or email for an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Students can use degree audit tools online in MySIC. MySIC shows the student their progress and courses needed to complete their program. They can also explore other majors and see what they would need to complete the selected program.
Log in and access MySIC Degree Audit
Course Transfer Resource
A great tool for students to see how their courses apply to programs at four year institutions and also a tool for students to submit and request information to SIC advisors and universities.
First Generation College Students.....
Are you the first in your family to go to college?
If so, then visit SIC's TRiO Student Support Services page for more information on services available to help you succeed academically.
SIC offers several online degrees with a variety of online courses for students to further their education by utilizing current technology.
View SIC's Online Courses and Programs »
How do I register for an online class?
- Complete the SIC Admissions.
- Contact an academic advisor to help select courses and complete your class registration.
How do I access my online class?
- Log in to your online class at: sic.edu/canvas
- Review setup instructions for online accounts at: www.sic.edu/setup
Where do I get my textbooks?
- Visit www.sicbookstore.com to view the required books.
- New and used books are available for purchase from the SIC bookstore.