Teaching Remotely FAQs

What if I need help with my online course content?
Contact the Online Learning & Educational Technology Department at online@sic.edu

What if I don't have the adequate technical equipment to work remotely?
Contact your supervisor to discuss how you may be equipped to work remotely.

What should I do if I would like to request disability-related accommodations while working remotely?
Reach out to our ADA Coordinator regarding any disability-related accommodations by emailing ADA@sic.edu.

What if I need to submit a WA Drop on a student for non-attendance?
This is still handled through the Starfish system.  WA Drop Instructions