Higher Ed Opportunity Act
Southeastern Illinois College is required to disclose various consumer information as authorized by the Higher Education Opportunity Act. Unless otherwise specified, the information is available upon request at the Enrollment Services Office located on the lower level of the Abell Administration Building E.
Contacts For Institutional Or Financial Aid Information
618-252-5400 (local) or 866-338-2742 (toll free)
ADA/Section 504 Coordinator
Deputy Title IX Coordinator
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Estimated Cost Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
- Illegal Peer-to-Peer (P2P) File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
Teacher Preperation Program Report
- This report is not applicable as Southeastern does not have a teacher preparation program.
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies - While there are no college-wide student vaccination requirements, students who are enrolled in certain Allied Health Programs must meet health/vaccination policies established by clinical agencies prior to program entry.
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log for On-Campus Housing Facilities - not applicable as we do not have campus housing.
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right to Know Act)
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right to Know Act)
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right to Know Act)
- Job Placement Rates for Graduates - not applicable as we do not use placement rates as a recruiting tool.
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates. - not applicable as we do not have graduate programs.