We recommend using a laptop or tablet to access. We have experienced mixed results when using phones.
The hightlighted areas on the north parking lot (A, B, and C buildings) will be able to connect to SIC's WIFI.
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Beginning Monday, March 23rd. These days and times may change, so students needing this service are encouraged to visit SIC's homepage daily for updates.
- Only automobiles with the current SIC parking sticker will be allowed to ensure service to currently enrolled students. If you do not have an SIC parking sticker and are a current student, contact Dr. Chad Flannery at email@example.com for verification and processing.
- You must stay in your auto. No loitering in the parking lot.
- Only 50 autos may be allowed at a time due to capacity. More than that may crash the system.
- Try and leave a space between autos as much as possible and practice strong social distancing
- No access to the building will be allowed (i.e., no restrooms) as the building will be locked and security on patrol.
Security will monitor and block access should there be more automobiles than allowed. Violators of this policy will be legally charged and authorities notified.