Office of Institutional Research
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to provide research, data, and analysis in support of institutional effectiveness and the overall College Mission.
General functions of the mission:
- Work collaboratively with administrators and faculty in identifying data needs.
- Investigate factors related to student success using a methodological framework.
- Oversee data requests from external agencies with the support of the Information Technology department.
Institutional Research Services:
- Oversee and respond to all internal and external research requests.
- Identify data needs for annual performance objectives and program reviews.
- Design survey instruments for data collection.
- Provide data for research projects and grants.
All external data or research requests should be sent to email@example.com
*Internal faculty/staff, please submit requests through the appropriate cabinet supervisor. The form can be found on IntrinSIC.
Higher Ed Opportunity Act
Southeastern Illinois College is required to disclose various consumer information as authorized by the Higher Education Opportunity Act. Click below to learn more.